To schedule a trip, download the Cheyenne Transit app from your app store or click one of the following links:
If you need assistance scheduling a trip call 307-637-6253
Effective March 1, 2021
No Show or Late Cancel Policy
- If you no-show or late cancel (do not cancel at least 2 hours before the scheduled trip) two times in a 7-day period, your service will be suspended for 7 days.
- The 2nd suspension, within 6 month period, will result in a 14-day suspension.
- The 3rd suspension, within 6 month period, will result in a 21-day suspension.
- The 4th suspension, within 6 month period, will result in loss of service for 6 months.
Due to Covid-19 our fixed route bus operations are currently suspended until further notice. Currently we are offering free curb-to-curb service for any individual within our service area. For questions please call (307)-637-6253.
ADA Transit Request form
The Cheyenne Transit Program is committed to providing safe, reliable and courteous public transportation to the members of the community and promoting their self-sufficiency.
Services provided by the Transit Program includes:
- Fixed Route service
- Monday through Friday 6 AM through 7 PM
- Saturday 10 AM through 5 PM
- ADA Para-Transit service, by reservation, must qualify.
- Support of Cheyenne Frontier Days
Click on the following link for a live look at our bus map: