The Traffic Division installs, maintains, and repairs traffic control systems on over 340 miles of City streets to ensure safe and efficient pedestrian and vehicular movement throughout the City.
Services provided by the Traffic Division include:
- Maintaining and repairing 69 traffic signals
- Replacing LEDs, heads, and arms
- Repairing and reset electric components
- Reprogramming software
- Performing inspections
- Maintaining 25 sets of school zone flashers and 17 Pedestrian flashers
- Maintaining over 6,000 regulatory, advisory, and informational signs
- Installing new signs and street banners
- Maintaining striping and road markings on City streets
- Striping city parking lots
- Performing electrical work for other City departments
- Assisting with traffic studies
- Reviewing traffic control plans
- Participating on school safety committee
- Reviewing development plans for traffic impact
Report a Concern
1223 Logan Ave
2101 O'Neil Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Monday - Thursday
6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.