Temporary 1.5cy & Roll-Off Containers
1.5cy Dumpster/ 15-30 yard Roll-off Containers
See Fee Schedule
|Container / Dumpster
|1.5 Cubic Yard Dumpster
|Call the Sanitation Department for current pricing.
5' L x 2'.5 " W x 4' H
Note: Currently we do not have any 15 or 30 yard roll-offs available for residential use (Business only). The Sanitation Division will update when they come available.
*All dumpsters and/or roll-off containers require a signed agreement provided by the Sanitation Division.*
Items That Should NOT Be Placed in Roll-Off/ Dumpsters Containers
- Hazardous Wastes: Items such as oil, gasses, paints, stains, pesticides, florescent light bulbs, batteries, etc., should not be placed in a roll-off container.
- E-Waste (Electronic Waste): Items with any electronic components in them cannot be thrown into the roll-off container (i.e., TVs , stereos, computers, cell phones). We accept these items at the Transfer Station. This service is free for private residences, but there is a charge for businesses.
- White Goods: Appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air-conditioners, washers, dryers, and stoves should not be placed in a roll-off container.
- Tires: Tires cannot be thrown into the roll-off.
- Yard Waste: Grass, leaves, tree branches, garden wastes, and other things of that nature should not be placed in the roll-offs. These items can be taken to the Compost Facility free of charge.
If you are throwing away anything heavy (i.e., dirt, cement, shingles) you may only fill the roll-off container half to two-thirds full. DO NOT OVER FILL. Due to the weight, if the roll-off is too heavy, trucks will not be able to lift the container. Weight limitations are also enforced by the Highway Patrol and Sheriff’s Department.
Please contact the Sanitation Division at 307-637-6440 for an additional questions.