Household Hazardous Waste
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) are items that CANNOT be thrown away with our regular trash because certain materials can pose a threat to our communities ground water. DO NOT throw away items are; ignitable, corrosive, toxic or poisonous materials.
What is considered Hazardous Waste??
- Oil bases paints (NO LATEX PAINTS)
- Poisons, Pesticides, Herbicides
- Flammable liquids, gas, paint thinners
- Acids (Hydrochloric & Muriatic)
- Bases, Sodium Hydroxide & Drain Cleaners
- Oxidizers, Pool Chemicals, MEKP
But what do I do with my old latex paint?
Latex paint can be thrown away in your regular trash only AFTER its been completely dried out.
Hours of Operation:
Closed everyday from 12:00PM-12:30PM for lunch
Contact #: 307-637-4309