Automated Solid Waste Collection
All residential carts MUST be placed out in the street or alley correctly by 6:00AM on your scheduled pickup with two (2) feet of clearance around your cans. Sanitation will go back if the cans were not out on time but for an additional fee.
What can you NOT put in your automated carts?
- Hot ash (Hot ashes will melt the car and you may be held liable for the cost of the cart replacement)
- Bricks, Concrete & Soil (these heavy objects could damage the cart. The Sanitation Division may pickup these items at an additional charge)
- Household Hazardous Waste (Can be brought to the Sanitation Division)
- Yard Waste (Yard waste will not be pickup with the solid waste cart, we can provide the appropriate cart for yard waste materials)
- Electronic Waste (Can be brought to the Sanitation Division)
The City of Cheyenne Solid Waste Division offers two (2) different sizes for residential automated carts.
City of Cheyenne residents have the option of 95-gallon or 60-gallon trash & recycle carts.
Compost Carts are also available for an additional charge of $9.75 monthly.
*Please contact the Sanitation Division at (307) 637-6440 if your carts are damaged in anyway*