Dicky currently serves as Chief of Staff at the Wyoming Department of Education. Prior to serving as Chief of Staff, Dicky was in private law practice in Cheyenne and served as a contract Assistant District Attorney for Laramie County.
He is licensed to practice law in Wyoming and Colorado, has his J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science from Yale University. He grew up in Cheyenne, graduating from Cheyenne Central High School in 2001.
In addition to serving on City Council, Dicky is a small business owner, member of the Cheyenne Kiwanis Club, American Council of Young Political Leaders, and has served on the following boards and commissions:
- Wyoming High School Activities Association
- Wyoming State Board of Mixed Martial Arts
- American Bar Association-Young Lawyers Division
- Community Action of Laramie County
- Milward Simpson Award Committee
- REL Central Governing Board
- North Central Comprehensive Center Governing Board
- Wyoming AdvancED Advisory Council
- University of Wyoming College of Education Advisory Council